Well, lookie here! According to a poll commissioned by Daily Kos (and what could be more reliable than that?), a whopping 58% of Republicans either believe President Obama wasn't born in the US (28%) or aren't sure (30%). Even in the brave new culture of proud ignorance, I have trouble believing those numbers.
I have my own interpretation of the numbers - 58% of [the surveyed] Republicans are willing to feign stupidity as an additional crutch to help deal with their fear and abhorrence of having a liberal black man as the president.
Nice party you got there, GOP. You must be proud.
lt literally doesn't exist, no, stay up and go to sleep, unless it falls on
the right side of the brain positioned for so many forgeries, moon nugget...
-
One last thing about blooger's recent rapid enshittification - starting
Tuesday this week, each time I open blooger's dashboard blooger's AI
bullshitter ...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment