Sunday, July 5, 2009

Marion Barry can't catch a break...

link

"Hey. You lookin to party?"

"Yes I am. Indeed I am. You are absolutely correct in your assumption. Partying is the very thing that was on my mind. I saw you standing there and..."

"Well, if I party with you, I'm gonna need me some cab money to get back home."

"I understand what you're saying, mama. Don't want to be out here walking the streets, heh heh heh... How much do you think a cab is going to cost this time of night?"

"Two bills."

"Two hundred dollars? My goodness, that is one outrageously expensive cab company. And to be honest, my thoughts right now are that, while I do very much want to party with you, I don't intend to party all night, I sure don't, so maybe I could just turn on some music and take you around the corner for something to eat..."

"Well, I guess I could get a cab back from around the corner for about eighty."

"Sounds reasonable to me. Come round the side here and hop on in, and let's get this party started."

"You not a cop are ya? Cause I don't party with the cops."

"No ma'am, I most certainly am not an officer of the law. As a matter of fact, I don't care to party with the police, either."

"Wait a second... You that guy."

"That guy? I'm not sure who..."

"You're Marion Barry."

"Guilty as charged. And to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"

"You get outta here, Marion Barry. You just go."

"Now wait a second, Miss. I thought we were in the middle of making party arrangements."

"Ain't no partyin tween me and Marion Barry. You drive on outta here, motherfucker."

"Listen here, bitch, I'm..."

"Help, police, help! Marion Barry, Marion Barry! Helllllp!"

"Oh man..."

1 comment:

  1. So that's how it happened!

    Thanks for the insight, Mark.

    S

    ReplyDelete