Sunday, November 22, 2009

cause one person can make a difference

Yeah, it was me, I demanded it and I damn well better get what I want. I better see Glenn Beck right here in Salem, Virginia, and I don't expect to be kept waiting or there's going to be hell to pay. And I tell you what, I don't want him just any old place in Salem, I want him right there at my front door with a cold six pack in his hands. Make that a twelve pack if you want anything, Glenn. And not some swill, either, I demand a quality lager.

I don't know if I'll invite him inside, it depends on the weather. Maybe we'll just sit outside. Although I suppose that might attract the neighbors, who haven't bothered exercising their own option to determine Glenn Beck's schedule. Yeah, I can just see it, that pesky Mr Lebowitz who will jawbone endlessly with pretty much anyone, Glenn Beck or not. No, that won't do, I better invite him inside, because I demand Glenn Beck's full attention.

1 comment: