Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Does this prove that numerology can reveal the hidden truth?


You bet it does. There is an awful lot to be learned from the study of numbers, and Herman Cain has long been a serious student of their integral relationship with what we call 'real life'. For example, 9-9-9.

Right now the American people are pondering what direction the nation should head in next. I remember a number of years ago when I was driving with my wife from Atlanta to Savannah. Now this was back in the days before GPS, so I handed my wife Gloria a map and she was supposed to supply me with proper directions. I'd been driving for about four hours and suddenly I look up and see an exit for Columbia, South Carolina. I pulled off the side of the road and I said 'Holy cow, woman, you've got me going to the exactly wrong place'.
 
Her solution was to turn around and head back to Atlanta and just start all over again. Well, you can't do that, it makes no sense. I just spent four hours driving and then I'm going to turn around and drive four hours back to Atlanta and then drive another four hours to Savannah? That may be a good example of conventional thinking but it is not an acceptable solution, and Herman Cain is not a conventional driver. So I made an executive decision and got on interstate 26, took it down to interstate 95, and two and a half hours later I arrived at my destination.
 
Now what does that have to do with numerology? Not a thing. It is an example of innovative verses conventional thinking. It's important that you have the ability to hold more than one thought in your mind at a time. What do you know about Herman Cain? You know that he is a leader who is able to think innovatively. You know that Herman Cain was the leading candidate for the Republican presidential nomination before he suspended his campaign to deal with baseless accusations. Suspended, that is the operative word. Perhaps you know that Herman Cain has a web site that has received literally thousands of hits. You may know that Herman Cain has a bus with his picture on it. And I'm sure you know that Herman Cain has an incredibly innovative plan that's known as 9-9-9.
 
That is why I will make a very important announcement on January 19th. It will be an endorsement, an unconventional endorsement. Will it be Romney? No. Ron Paul? Not a chance. How about Gingrich? No, it will not be Newt. Are you thinking Santorum? You would be wrong. Don't even ask about Perry or Huntsman. I said that it was going to be an unconventional endorsement, people, and all of the remaining candidates are quite conventional, so you have no idea what I'm thinking. You'll just have to stay tuned until the 19th to find out.
 
Why the 19th? Maybe you read the tweet up above and did the math on John 3:16, realizing that 3 plus 16 equal 19. I realize that too but it's a simplistic explanation. January 19th, 2012 - 1/19/12. Take a closer look, people. 1+19+12 equals 32.
 
There are some very interesting things about the number 32, not the least of which is that in mathematics it is known as a 'happy number'. How do I know this? Because I did the math. To find a happy number, you take it's digits, square them, then add them together until they resolve to the number one. Let me demonstrate just how happy 32 is. 3 squared is 9, 2 squared is 4, 9 plus 4 equals 13. Capiche? Okay, 13. 1 squared is 1, 3 squared is 9, 1 plus 9 equals 10. Almost there. 1 squared is 1, 0 squared is 0, 1 plus 0 equals 1, and voila, you've got a happy number in three easy steps.
 
A few more things you should know. 32 is the 9th happy number, and I've quite fond of the number 9. Now don't let this spook you, but in the Kabbalah, there are 32 paths to wisdom and in the Digha Nikaya there is a list of 32 physical descriptions that announce the appearance of the Buddha. Coincidence? You decide. And finally, in the ASCII code 32 represents a space, an empty space that I intend to fill on January 19 with my unconventional endorsement. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment